- Dry Carpet Cleaning
- 100% Satisfaction guaranteed
- Locally owned and operated for 20 years
- Senior and Military discounts
- IICRC Certified technicians, licensed and insured
- A+ rating and BBB and Angie's List
- On-site oriental and wool rug cleaning
- Non-toxic, biodegradable, pet and environmentally friendly
- Quick Dry Process (typically in one to two hours)
- Removes the stains other gave up on
- 6 month guaranteed flea removal
- Free sanitizer, deodorizer and color brighteners
- NO steam cleaning (steam cleaning promotes mildew)
- NO extra charges for heavily soiled carpet
- We can reach any floor in any condo, no matter how high up
- Try us once, you'll never steam clean again!
We offer professional cleaning in Merritt Island, Cape Canaveral, Cocoa, Melbourne, Palm Bay, Titusville and all of Brevard County.
Dry clean vs. Steam clean
We DRY clean carpets, upholstery, and oriental rugs with a citrus based solvent that is environmentally friendly and specifically designed to remove stains that were once thought to be permanent. Because it is a solvent, it dries very rapidly and leaves absolutely no soap or dirt attracting residue, only a pleasant citrus scent remains. We believe your oriental and wool rugs should never have to leave your home.
We chose our dry cleaning process because it is safe for pets (John, Carpet Craft, Inc. owner, is a proud parent of a Labrador retriever), environmentally friendly and the rapid dry time (usually an hour or two).
Our tile cleaning combines 1800 psi, centrifugal force, extraction, and a chemical specifically designed to remove stains on tile and grout.
SERVICE YOU CAN TRUST
All work is 100% GUARANTEED!